Cheryl Bromley is a nationally recognized croquet instructor who is certified by the United States Croquet Association. She would never say it herself, but in the croquet world she’s kind of a big deal.
Somehow she’s come to take our club under her wing and, as part of her patient tutelage, has produced the following resources to assist the members of the Milwaukee Croquet Club. Follow her tips and remember to thank her as you triumphantly hoist the club champion trophy high above your head at the end of the season party!
- Which Wicket Next? A diagram of how to get around the golf croquet court: Direction of Play chart rev 5-23-16
- How Do I Hold This Mallet? Grips
- Getting Started with Golf Croquet: Golf Croquet – Basic Info Part I
- History of Croquet: History of croquet 4-14-16
- If the grass is smooth and the green is flat, why can’t I shoot straight? Drills to improve Accuracy
- Coach says the croquet practice clinic is in session: GC Practice Drill – 20 Rush Shots